boat graveyard?

JustinWagner

Seaman Apprentice
Re: boat graveyard?

Not sure yet, however, Im sure that what I need will probably be much less than what I buy, with the soon to be followed wife question "what did you buy that for?" to which I will reply "it was cool and I totally DID need it."

OTOGLSMN

Recruit

As A Matter Of Fact There Is. But It Is In Bellingham, But Worth The Drive. Its Like A Candy Store. Or More Like A Whole Bunch Of Stuff (allready Pulled And Priced) Old And New, Things I've Never Seen Or Havn't Seen In A While. It Is Worth The Drive. Don't Bring The Misses Unless She Is In To That Kind Of Thing Because You Will Be There For A While. Get Off I-5 At Lakeview Head West 2-way Turns To 1-way Through Downtown, Turns Back To 2-way And It Is On The Corner Of G Or Something Like That, In Front Of Parberrys Recycling. Just Can't Rememger The Name.

iwombat

Captain

Fisheries supply has a good collection of salvaged bits if you ask the staff. If we knew what you were looking for it'd be a whole lot easier to help you out.

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner

There's also one in ballard near the shilshoal marina.

reelfishin

Captain

Are there any on the east coast? near NJ?
The only ones that I knew of here were forced to clean up and get rid of all used items due to the EPA regs. None of the marinas have any used any more here. There was one dealer that had a field full of used outboards, but even they are gone now.

jddenham

Petty Officer 1st Class

I can just imagine the disclaimer signs as you walk through the chain link gate " Beware of Wasps", "Those Allegic to Bee Stings Salvage at Your Own Risk", Etc.

Last night I was trying to salvage a nice windshield off a boat of my own that hit the dump this morning - I let the yellowjackets keep it !!

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner

One of my outbuildings looks like graveyard for old Johnson and Evinrude parts. There are over 100 complete working lower units, plus cowls, ignition parts, blocks and every other part you can think of in it.

88wellcraft

Petty Officer 1st Class

The one in bellingham is called pacific marine supply....all kinds of good stuff.

Lakeway exit....head west through downtown...couple miles on the right.

google to get phone # and directions