Boat Carpet

bcollier9253

Cadet
I'm going to be needing carpet when I'm done with this structural work. Where is a good place to get carpet?

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Why IBoats of course. They sell good carpet.

I put outdoor carpet in my last boat for a cheap, get on the water solution. It worked well and held up nice. But it's no where as nice as marine grade carpet. I'm looking into Aqua Marine Deck for my Chap. This stuff looks awesome, but I'm sure pricey.

CrazyFinn

Petty Officer 1st Class
After the mess I've pulled out from under the carpet in my boat, I'm going with a marine vinyl/flooring (thinking of going with the Nautolex stuff). I've found a local supplier that sells carpet and various types of flooring. All depends on what you want to spend.

Have you checked for local suppliers where you live?

That being said, you can probably find some outdoor carpet that would work at Home Depot or places like that (if you're happy with black or dark grey).

Last edited:

bcollier9253

Cadet
I've tried looking in iboats but couldn't find any links. Did a search with no results.
I'll check out the above mentioned products as well. Thanks guys!

mxcobra

Chief Petty Officer
I've tried looking in iboats but couldn't find any links. Did a search with no results.
I'll check out the above mentioned products as well. Thanks guys!
I secound that, i boats forum is great but, For some reason the sales side of there website is very difficult to navigate and find products to purchase???

iboats_tim

User
I secound that, i boats forum is great but, For some reason the sales side of there website is very difficult to navigate and find products to purchase???

Hi mxcobra, I'll be the first person to say that shopping our site right now is a difficult experience and not up to our standards. We are in the process of rebuilding the shopping portion of the site from the ground up and we will be rolling that out in the near future. The new version of the site will be much, MUCH, easier to shop and search.

In the meantime, boat carpet can be found here @bcollier9253: http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Carpet-Flooring/dm/view_id.217281

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Hi mxcobra, I'll be the first person to say that shopping our site right now is a difficult experience and not up to our standards. We are in the process of rebuilding the shopping portion of the site from the ground up and we will be rolling that out in the near future. The new version of the site will be much, MUCH, easier to shop and search.

In the meantime, boat carpet can be found here @bcollier9253: http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Carpet-Flooring/dm/view_id.217281

That is great news!