Bimini Top

redone76

Cadet
I have a 2003 Chaparral Sunesta 210 and I'd like to add a front bimini top. Does anyone know where I can get a factory one? Thanks in advance!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
You are likely going to have a tough time finding that. If you do, it may be way more money than having both your original bimini as well as the new bimini completely redone.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
You are likely going to have a tough time finding that. If you do, it may be way more money than having both your original bimini as well as the new bimini completely redone.

Dave-R

Chief Petty Officer
Just take it to a local canvas shop. This can be a very difficult fit. They have done it many times, and it will be right. They might suggest a complete top, so it doesn't look like it was just thrown together. Might be as simple as an extra bow and matching fabric. Where your boat is 12 years old, new fabric might be in order for the whole thing. Dave-R

alldodge

Staff member
I have a 2003 Chaparral Sunesta 210 and I'd like to add a front bimini top. Does anyone know where I can get a factory one? Thanks in advance!

Here is a link found using google "Chaparral Sunesta 210 custom bimini top"
http://rnr-marine.com/Purchase.php?...haparral|210+SUNESTA+w/EXT.+SWIM+PLATFORM+I/O

Also believe if you just looked for a custom canvas shop they could make you what your looking for. Or even call your local Chaparral dealer and ask where you can have one made