Bass attack

sloopy

Commander
Re: Bass attack

gosh!!!! that scared the crap out of me derwood!!! I put some scotch tape on here feet!!! that is sooooo sooo sooooo soooo soooo cool!!!! P.S my cat's cuter then your cat~~~

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

If you put a big piece of masking tape or shelf paper (no duct tape) on a cat's back it will crawl all over the room like it's stuck underneath something low. Conversely, if you stick that tape on its belly, way back by the thighs (PLEASE! No Duct-Tape!!!) it will walk around trying to step over an imaginary impediment. Looks like they have a big wedjee!<br /><br />Don't tell PETA...

Beernutz

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice looking cat, Derwood.<br /><br />Lucy's white with some of that Siamese thing going, too. Shorter hair, though. Got two layers of fur...a real thick layer underneath. Maybe those pygmies are glanging off her, unable to sink their fangs in. She can sure out-quick 'em, though. Kinda scary to just sit there and watch the show, but I wouldn't want to distract her attention. I wouldn't put her up against a diamondback, either. We got some around here that could crush a gopher turtle with a single bite!<br /><br />Haven't counted the tail vertebrae. She doesn't like anyone messing with her tail. She's kinda like a drunk...your best friend, and then suddenly turns on ya. Ya gotta learn to recognize that look that says she's had enough!<br /><br />You're right about that funny walk. My buddy Clif says she looks like she's always on "set" (as in ready-set-go). Funny the way that little tail switches around when she's excited, too.<br /><br />Never seen a cat climb a tree like this one. ZOOM! Really fast coming back down, too.<br /><br />Cats are nature's most efficient hunters. I read somewhere that some were introduced into Australia, and all but took over. The natural animal population over there wasn't used to their level of skill. "Whoa, what's that thing?!?!"<br /><br />Ya know how mocking birds build their nests close to the ground, and have to always defend them... dive-bombing cats, dogs, and people? I watched one go after my cat once. Cat was ducking with it's ears out sideways, walking away, looking like it wasn't watching. Then, suddenly, the cat leaps into the air and snags the bird. It was over too quick to interrupt.<br /><br />Djohns, get yerself another one. They're everywhere! Each one's got it's own catonality, too.