Anyone use 3M Vinyl Cleaner, Conditioner & Protector?

gsxr150

Seaman
Hey there, I'm looking for something that will protect my vinyl as well as make it feel soft, but I don't want a GREASY feel. How is this stuff? Also, I don't see that it has UV protection...303 does but doesn't seem like it would make it feel soft. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

robert graham

Admiral
Re: Anyone use 3M Vinyl Cleaner, Conditioner & Protector?

I have some of that 3M vinyl cleaner and it works very well, better than Armor-All or other similar products.

gsxr150

Seaman

Thanks, I'm looking for something that protects well and doesn't make it slick. I used some leather conditioner this fall and it made it very slippery. Not going for that slick feel again...haha.:facepalm:

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

I like Clorox Clean-Up. It cleans extremely well without leaving any greasy stuff behind. It only has 1-2% Clorox in it so it won't damage fibers.

gsxr150

Seaman

But remember, I'm not trying to clean...just protect. Anyone else use it?

ttugrad

Seaman

I used it for the first time a week ago and didn't think that it cleaned very well. It left the surfaces pretty slipery too. I use 303 but thought I would go with a cleaner at the first of the season. Not going to buy anymore and just use the 303.

rallyart

Lieutenant Junior Grade

303 is a good protectant. Their cleaner is useless, however. Lot's of people have used the Babes products and thought highly of them. You could try something from them like Babes Seat Saver.

gsxr150

Seaman

Thanks for the heads up on the seat saver. The only thing I like about the 3M product is that it leaves the seats feeling soft and new. However, I'd rather protect from the UV rays and not have slick. It's looking like 303 or 'seat saver' might be the best way to go. I won't be pulling the boat out for at least another month, so plenty of time to find a good product.