anyone install speakers in their key west?

troypolla

Petty Officer 1st Class
I am adding a set of speakers and a cd player however the left speaker hole is filled with foam. The right side i can see but the left is exploding with foam. Anyone have any idea if that tube is buried in that foam somewhere? or any ideas for mounting the speakers elsewhere in the boat.

woodjm

Cadet
Re: anyone install speakers in their key west?

I installed a subwoofer in mine. Can you post some pictures of what you're trying to do. I might be able to help ya out. Without seeing it, i'd say just dig some of the foam out and run the wire.

Cobia Chaser

Recruit

Did anyone find a good way to install speakers in their KW? I've got the 18.6 bay reef and I opened up the pre cut speaker holes on each side but the gas tank line fills up one side and the other is the hose with wiring to the trolling motor, etc.. I guess it would be possible to snake a line through there but it is real real tight space? And I don't know if having a speaker right next to the gas line is a great idea? Looking for options.

Cobia Chaser

Recruit

Did anyone find a good way to install speakers in their KW? I've got the 18.6 bay reef and I opened up the pre cut speaker holes on each side but the gas tank line fills up one side and the other is the hose with wiring to the trolling motor, etc.. I guess it would be possible to snake a line through there but it is real real tight space? And I don't know if having a speaker right next to the gas line is a great idea? Looking for options.