Amish Elevator

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
An Amish boy and his father were visiting a nearby mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny silver walls that moved apart and back together again by themselves. <br />The lad asked, "What is this, father?" <br /><br />The father (having never seen an elevator) responded, "I have no idea what it is." <br /><br />While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched as small circles lit up above the walls. <br /><br />The walls opened up again and a beautiful twenty-four-year-old woman stepped out. <br /><br />The father looked at his son anxiously and said, ..<br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />"Go get your mother."

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Amish Elevator

Maybe we could get the Iboats beauty queen to get into that elevator as well :eek:

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Maybe we could get the Iboats beauty queen to get into that elevator as well :eek:
Uh- oh..... it' gonna get ugly... real quick.... :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />Uh- oh..... it' gonna get ugly... real quick.... :D
She's already ugly, been ugly and will always be ugly unless that elevator works... :D

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I recall a movie called "Caveman" (I think) when a glacier-frozen caveman thawed in modern times. One of the funniest scenes was the elevator scene. He gets in, feels something funny with his legs (motion), and sees the lights flashing. When the door opens, he sees a whole different room with all different people. Pretty amazing Magic Booth. ;)

gonfishn

Commander

Two of my Amish Craftsman were here and I just showed them this thread..They got a big kick out of readn it..They wanted me to tell ya that the English(as we are called) have more than our fair share of the uglys on our side of the fence too..<br /><br />Everytime they come in I give them a free car wash ticket and they just shake their heads.. :D

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

What goes clip clop clip clop clip clop ..... BANG ..clip clop clip clop<br /><br /><br />An amish drive by shooting.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Two of my Amish Craftsman were here and I just showed them this thread..<br /><br />Everytime they come in I give them a free car wash ticket and they just shake their heads.. :D
:D <br /><br />next time they come in you'll have to have a coupon from the local garage..<br /><br />
23a6bt
<br /><br /> :D