Am I missing something

matth121

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey guys- been here for 5 years at least a few times a summer I guess, what's happened? Used to be you would ask a question in the repair forum and you'd have 10 answers in 30 mins. Is everyone out boating? Probably, just my dumb ass tryna fix a boat this time of year, lol. Where have all the answers gone....

matth121

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm referring specifically to the distinct lack of traffic and posters this summer(now) compared to every other year I've been here in the repair forums, this time is mercury outboards. That's all, just wondering if some new site has taken off and that's where everyone is.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have seen a dip in traffic every since I have been here during the summer months, everybody is outside having fun.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Seems like traffic dropped off a lot after the change to the 'new' vBulletin software a couple of years ago, but to me it has seemed steady lately. The Mercruiser IO section is jumping!

matth121

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thanks- ya I kinda figured everybody was out playing- any other year mercruiser IO would be where I was asking questions

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
"Am I missing something"

Matth121, I don't think so. I've been here since '05 and never seen it this slow here, traffic wise. At lease in the down here in the cellar.