Admin5, how many...

Bear

Lieutenant Commander
Hello Admin5<br /><br />Do you know how many active members we are? I saw that we are almost 6800 members, but I don't think all of them still visit this page anymore.<br /><br />Do you also know awerage hits for an awerage week during let's say october to april?<br /><br />Ok, the question is, do you want to share this information with us or is it a secret?<br /><br />I'm just curious. :rolleyes: <br /><br />/Bear

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Admin5, how many...

Bear,<br />Great name by the way. I am happy to answer any of your questions as best as I can. It looks like February these boards will get 300,000 page views. Just for reference, iboats.com will get about 10,000,000 page views in February (middle of the winter) so you can see that these boards are still a well-kept secret. We only selectively link into them not wanting to over-burden all you great people who give a helping hand in here. We expect iboats to get around 25 million page views during each summer month so the boards will relatively get around 1 million views.<br /><br />As for individuals: Yes you are right that there are some individuals registered that have not posted for a year+ now. To offset this, however, we have thousands of people coming to these boards that read the posts regularly but never register or post themselves. You can probably also assume that many people have come, posted, got their question(s) answered and haven't come back.<br /><br />I hope this info helps. Keep on posting!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

WoW!!300,000 hits a month?<br />I got a bad case of s-s-s-st-stage fright.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

You're a star 12Footer !!<br /><br /> - and you didn't even know it. ;) :cool:

Bear

Lieutenant Commander

Thank you Admin5, it's actually Bjorn (Bear in english). I like your name too ;) <br /><br />Thank you for the statisics. They are quite impressive. So let's us all be nice and polite from here on too. There is someone watching. <br /><br />Hm, from Salt Lake City, where did I just hear that? If there was an Internet-boating-board-olympic-games, this one should have the gold medal.<br /><br />Btw the lowest member number I found was #18, registered in october 1999. My guess is this board has been going since september 1999. In the last year there has been a lot of new members. So welcome aboard!<br /><br />/Bear<br /> :D <br /><br />(Who has the lowest member number reading this?)

clanton

Rear Admiral

A lot of folks look at this board. I had one telephone call from South American, Chile I think and a few e-mails from Europe. A great board. Would be great to meet everyone.