Acupuncture

insanity

Petty Officer 1st Class
I used to have sevear back pain caused by muscle spasms. At 24 I was woried because noone else my age that I know has this problem. It was caused from a fall at about 5 feet off the ground while I was in Afghanistan wearing full body armor. I would throw my back out time to time but just sucked it up and took it easy for a few days. About 3 months ago now I threw out my back twice in 1 week. I finally went to the DR, after being in pain from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. I was restricted in what I could do for 2 months while I moved from Oklahoma to up state New York. Still enduring the pain and taking muscle relaxers to help.

I get to New York and my DR starts acupuncture therapy. I walked in with a 5 pain that morning and walked out pain free for 4 days I didn't have any problems. I have had acupuncture therapy done on my back 3 times now. I feel great now the pain has lessened and is more intermittent now. I have more energy to because I sleep better at night. I went from a 7 to 9 down to a 5 to 6, every day to only a few days, to mostly evenings only.

At first I was asking, you want to stick what in my back and why? Unfortunately this is not a cure but it sure works and I will continue to go back until I can get it fixed.

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Acupuncture

I have had back pain for around 30 years now when it gets out of alignment I go to the chiropractic doctor and I am pain free until the next time.I am stiff in the morning but after a couple of hours I can do most anything