'91 dp trim wiring

MotorheadTed

Seaman
Anyone know where to find wiring schematic for '91 DP-c1 trim and tilt system ? I have the harness diagram, but that does not show complete wire terminations, I need point-to-point diagrams. Tried the search on Bing and here with no joy!
MAnuals I've found online stop at 1989. My system had the digital gauge witch is bad. I'm trying to wire in a analog gauge, but can't trace one of the wires from the sender.
Any help appreciated.

MotorheadTed

Seaman
Re: '91 dp trim wiring

Don: Would that I could ! Have not been able to log in to4 share, ever! My computer problem, but I have no clue why! I've tried thru this site and by going to their site thru my browser directly. Can't even contact their tech support. I've posted re; this problem on iboat twice before with no replies, so I re-posted in "electrical".

MotorheadTed

Seaman
Re: '91 dp trim wiring

Thanks Don, exactly what I needed ! I had gone to the 4share site and registered there some time ago to download the manual, but still the site doesn't recognize me. I did the "forgot my password" bit, they emailed me the link to change it, then when I went back to the site and entered my name and pass word the page "froze". Did this several times, and I gave up.