88 Cobia Cuddy 3.7 liter, BOAT DECK TOTAL REPLACEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosoutherncars

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 88 Cobia Cuddy 3.7 liter, BOAT DECK TOTAL REPLACEMENT

Bump; any updates, Vince? I've got a (shabby) Cobia of similar vintage, was looking forward to seeing what sort of a mess we've got ourselves into! ;)

vincechig1975

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bump; any updates, Vince? I've got a (shabby) Cobia of similar vintage, was looking forward to seeing what sort of a mess we've got ourselves into! ;)

Seems like the beatings continue until morale improves with this project, and the more I smile about it and kinda shrug it off the harder I get beaten. Our trailer is a loss bue to rot :facepalm:, the boat needs major work..... :eek:check out my pics...this only the beginning, send me a few pics of yours makes me kinda curious to see what you have . Hope to hear from you and stay in touch about what you have. Ours is a Cobia Odessey 197 scv 3.7 l

tosoutherncars

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yup, it's like the old joke; the definition of "boat": a hole in the water that you throw money into. :p Funny because it's true...

I actually just stuck a couple of pictures of mine in my engine thread (building a kicker motor for trolling): see http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=526165&page=4

It's a 200SS, so a center console SunSkiff, nominally 20' (actually more like 18-19). Much like a big Boston whaler or Robalo; double-hull, open-deck with a big belly tank and a later ('92) 120HP Johnson V4 on the back. Should be fun, and should get me to the fishing hole on time!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.