77 mariner

Wayward2

Cadet
Hi Guys
I'm restoring a 77 mariner CC. Does anyone know the color options for 77 models. It's green and white i really don't like green. If anyone knows the color schemes i would really appreciate the info. Thanks Wayward

JimbC

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 77 mariner

Hi Wayward2, Welcome to iboats and the STARCRAFT CULT once we see pics of your boat. I have a 76 21' CC that I am doing. You can see pics in my signature. Mine is green as well. Update your profile under the User CP up top us STARCRAFTERS like to know where each other are located. Check out the TIN STOCK 2010 get together thread as well.

Wayward2

Cadet

Hi Jim
Ok i edited my profile. trying to get the pics uploaded. Tinstock sounds like a blast but i think it would be at least 36hrs driving straight through from Houston. I love the forum i've gotten tons of ideas. Thanks W2

Rickairmedic

Commander

Um Rob I tried to follow your link and couldnt get there :D. Go to your photo bucket page and scroll the mouse over the picture . A drop down menu will pop up under the picture scroll down to the lowest option the IMG option . Left click to hilight the option then Right click and click on copy . Then come back to this page write your post hit enter a couple times move your pointer over to where the little line is flashing :D right click and then left click on paste and then hit submit reply and your picture will show up.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

Ok Rob that one worked now lets go one better :D:D:D.

DSC00063.jpg

Good lookin Boat by the way look forward to the resto and now I can officially say as a Charter Starcraft CULT member ;) Welcome to The Starcraft Club .

Rick