35' Tracker Cabin Cruiser? Input please

Slip Away

Lieutenant
I would not think it is a bad price at all, nor would I expect people to be lining up to buy it. It's a niche type craft, and a small niche at that.
But down where ya'll live, a very popular craft indeed. Might look at some closer to home to save transport costs.

Slip Away

Lieutenant
Also, in this part of the country, that ain't no cabin cruiser. It's a party barge. Or pontoon houseboat.

agallant80

Commander
I think something like that is worth somewhere between what someone is willing to pay and what someone is willing to part with. Cool boat though, it would be tonnes of fun. You are going to put a few jet skis on the back of it right?

Robbabob

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Yes, all the input is spot on. I know it's not a cruiser, it is a party barge, but it'd be our weekend home.

My largest concern is being on the TN river and locking through the dams. We'd only be locking through 1 primary, but how/where to tie off? It's not meant for that.. it's a lake boat. If you have locked, you will understand my concern with this boat. I want a walk-around, she just wants SOMETHING now.

Now, to get my wife off this one!!!!! lol

You are going to put a few jet skis on the back of it right?

Of course! Hers...

Last edited:

BigDfromTN

Petty Officer 1st Class
I looked at NADA and find a 32' Party Cruiser. I wonder if seller is calling it 35' due to added decks on back?
I put in most of the items it has on it and only come up with a price of approx. $17K. Avg retail. (assuming no trailer)

the boat looks well taken care of and see it has lots of good features. LED lights, Gen set, AC, Heat etc etc. Personally Im not sure it will bring the 27K unless you are willing to give that for it.
Any idea how long it has been for sale? Time tends to adjust the price if you can hold off the Admiral.

As for locking... I did see a cleat on the back but think surely you could add one near front some how or use eye on front of toon.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Not for that price. Priced too high.

Robbabob

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I looked at NADA and find a 32' Party Cruiser. I wonder if seller is calling it 35' due to added decks on back?
I put in most of the items it has on it and only come up with a price of approx. $17K. Avg retail. (assuming no trailer)

I know, I got $18K. So I figure NADA is figuring on age of everything. LED light and a number of items are new, it's like a renovation... new stuff on an old chassis. Maybe it'll be time for some good ole dickerin'

the boat looks well taken care of and see it has lots of good features. LED lights, Gen set, AC, Heat etc etc. Personally Im not sure it will bring the 27K unless you are willing to give that for it.
Any idea how long it has been for sale? Time tends to adjust the price if you can hold off the Admiral.

I have to look further into the time it's been on the market...

As for locking... I did see a cleat on the back but think surely you could add one near front some how or use eye on front of toon.

Yeah, I think we came up with a scenario potential. I will add a cleat as necessary.

Thanks neighbor across the state!

Also, Bob, it's been a while since I was here pretty regular. Nice to hear from you.

Edit: Reading the listing again, says only 38 were made worldwide. Perhaps that's why NADA is not picking it up. Oh my, check this out
http://boatspecs.iboats.com/Sun_Tracker_by_Tracker_Marine__35_Cabin_Cruiser__1996/bp/66b96964

Also, the TV sizes and DVD are not listed on NADA... I'm still going to Dicker, but I guess it's real.

Last edited:

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
I just bought that boat... sorry:painkiller:

Jus' kiddin';)

She's pretty sweet, and I don't see much grass to cut while you're living on it. $27K is high, but with all the frills and in mint condition it's probably worth it to someone that wants it bad enough to pay the price... and you know how those Admirals are, they get what they want most of the time...

jestor68

Commander
How much will it cost to transport it to your location? There's no mention of a trailer.