2024 NFL/CFB News and Nonsense

FLATHEAD

Captain
I’m sure he’ll be missed 🙄
I still remember how he used to taunt the Eagles constantly. Then the Eagles Tim Hauck ended his career. Did he deserve that. Not really! Hate to see that happen to anyone, and eagles fans were jerks for cheering that day.

Last edited:

FLATHEAD

Captain
Schedules are out. Looks like the Eagles have two games that are on pay channels and one game listed as to be determined.
Don’t know about anyone else, but I refuse to pay it. I pay enough for TV. Plenty of other games to watch. I don’t quite get why we are playing a game in Brazil?

aspeck

Staff member
Schedules are out. Looks like the Eagles have two games that are on pay channels and one game listed as to be determined.
Don’t know about anyone else, but I refuse to pay it. I pay enough for TV. Plenty of other games to watch. I don’t quite get why we are playing a game in Brazil?
It is all about revenue and expanding the market ... get American Football into other countries and give them a way to see them through streaming services. I don't care for it, but it is a marketing decision to reach millions at the expense of getting several hundred thousand upset ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
*yawn* 😂
The Vikes give us just enough each year to give us hope, then it's all dashed away by seasons end. Now we have McCarthy, the next big hope. JJ to JJ.... I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice a season or 2 to get McCarthy up to speed. Heck, we've already sacrificed over 60yrs...🙄

Last edited: