2017 Splash of the Year nominations!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Only a few days left before the voting starts fellas, if you have any favs that need to be recognized for their accomplishments lets have em in the running!

66Holiday924

Chief Petty Officer
Can a moderator or somebody fix the nominee threads so they don't require photobucket to view the pictures? It costs $400/year for photobucket which is pretty steep if you don't use it for anything else.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Can a moderator or somebody fix the nominee threads so they don't require photobucket to view the pictures? It costs $400/year for photobucket which is pretty steep if you don't use it for anything else.

What browser are you using?
Saw this on a different forum. Posted a few days ago in a different thread. It is working for me for Chrome and others have stated it works for them.

Photobucket Fix for Chrome and Firefox
OK Folks! we can fix PhotoB! there are browser add ons for both Chrome and FF!

I just added the chrome one and it seems to work! anyone got a link to a thread that died of PB disease?

For Chrome:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...UVlCZzSjLnboGg

For Firefox:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ix/?src=search https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ix/?src=search

Decker83

Commander
I use Microsoft Edge also. My win 7 was giving me all kinds of problems..

jbcurt00

Staff member
I dont use Edge, never have.

My Android cells browser doesnt have a Photobucket fix extension, so if I need to look thru older topics or find I'm seeing lots of busted pix links, I use Firefox's mobile browser, in desktop view mode, w the PB fix addon.

Barring spemding a great deal of time (havent fallen back and reposted pix from my own topics, mostly because I'm still around for anyone that needs to ask about any of my unfinished projects) most of those busted link pix are gone, forever.

If the nominees for SOTY are willing, their topics are all available for edits to restore their pix.

For the SOTY winner, it sure would be nice if their topic had all its pix redone..... Which is cirrently possible for all open topics.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just to clear up a misconception - You can pay the 400 bucks and the photos will still not be viewable. The album owner has to ante up so the pics can be seen. I won't give PB a plug nickle and I wouldn't ask any of the nominees to pad PB's wallet.

We Mods can't fix the pics and if we could, all the PB GTH shields would be gone.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Nominations closed

Ssdale will start a voting poll topic

good luck to all 3 nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.