2007 Merc 115hp Four Stroke EFI Best Repair Manual

RedTail8

Cadet
Looking for suggestions for the best repair manual for this motor. I've read the Seloc manuals should only be used as knee pads, but others have been happy with them. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Marc

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
iboats sells the Seloc. Go to the top of the page and look in Boat Parts and Accessories. I have used OEM Merc and Seloc on the same engine, a 90 hp 2002 and I found that I liked the Seloc better and I guess it was the illustrations were better....picture is worth a thousand words sort of thing. You can rent time on here, like I did and have instant access (as soon as you pay for how much time you want) or you can wait for a paper version. I used the rental process and liked that.

RedTail8

Cadet
Thanks for the reply. I ended up buying the Seloc. There was a deal on the Merc shop manual on a CD I got on ebay too so will be double covered. Was worried the Merc shop manual would be a little to technical for me being an untrained technician.

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
Thanks for the reply. I ended up buying the Seloc. There was a deal on the Merc shop manual on a CD I got on ebay too so will be double covered. Was worried the Merc shop manual would be a little to technical for me being an untrained technician.

That's good. I liked having both kinds too.