2002 Tracker Pro DV-16 switches and gauges

bigesox11

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a 2002 Tracker and my fish finder and live well is working intermittently. Everything was taken apart, including the console when new a floor and carpeting was installed. Now the fish finder turns off at times and at times does not even want to turn back on. I noticed that the light on my live well switch lights up when I turn on the fish finder. I am looking for specific wiring diagram for the console gauges. I did replace one inline fuse that seemed to have been corroded and I thought that I has solved the problem. The fish finder and live well switch are now acting up again and I can't get the fish finder to turn on now or the recirculating switch for the live well to function. I also have a live well switch at the front of the boat. Why is it working intermittently? Does anyone have a specific wiring diagram? I did have Tracker send me a diagram, but it does not show each gauge or switch in detail. At least to me anyhow. Thanks.

alldodge

Staff member
I have a 2002 Tracker and my fish finder and live well is working intermittently. Everything was taken apart, including the console when new a floor and carpeting was installed. Now the fish finder turns off at times and at times does not even want to turn back on. I noticed that the light on my live well switch lights up when I turn on the fish finder. I am looking for specific wiring diagram for the console gauges. I did replace one inline fuse that seemed to have been corroded and I thought that I has solved the problem. The fish finder and live well switch are now acting up again and I can't get the fish finder to turn on now or the recirculating switch for the live well to function. I also have a live well switch at the front of the boat. Why is it working intermittently? Does anyone have a specific wiring diagram? I did have Tracker send me a diagram, but it does not show each gauge or switch in detail. At least to me anyhow. Thanks.

Don't have a wiring diagram but sounds to me like you have a ground problem. My guess is when you turn something on, the fish finder is somehow getting a slight ground source from it. I would start looking for a bad ground, or a wire which is corroded, broke or loose.