2000 Sea Ray 5.0, in need of wiring diagram

onebighead

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hello, I am currently trying to restore a Searay 210 with 5.0 mercruiser. Currently a couple of the fuses in the box under dash blow quickly. I'm not sure what they are. Also have other electrical issues, but can't find a good wiring diagram. Has anyone go an idea where to find one? or maybe have a link to one. thanks

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: 2000 Sea Ray 5.0, in need of wiring diagram

What doesn't work when the two fuses blow. Those items would be the problem.

onebighead

Petty Officer 3rd Class

thanks for the quick replies. This boat is the 2000 model 210 bowrider, and has the EIC fuse box/distribution. I need to identify all the fuses, as this boat has lots of gremlins. As for the two fuses that were blowing today, they were for the bilge blower and horn. This box that holds relays has a clicking for no apparent reason. Also there is a slight current draw with all systems off...approx 300 milli-amps. Someone has been in to this wiring before. I really need the diagram for this boat. Don S thank you for the link. I suppose most of the wiring diagram will apply.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Head over to this link Manuals : Sea Ray Boats and find the one for what you really have. There are a couple of 210's. I could only go with 2000 Searay 210.

Blowers and horns fail quicker than most parts on any boat, so maybe both are bad. Take them off and test each off the boat.

onebighead

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Ok Don S. Thanks for the guidance. (by the way the blower was locked up blowing the fuse and previous owner had it over fused) glad that is now in trash.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

If the boat has a radio with a clock, the clock and station memory draws current -- small amount but a current draw regardless.