1st time out, boggy?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
just bought plugs and looking for new cap and rotor now. Thanks. plug are the mr43lts, next season iridiums, what's the brand and number?
Been using NGK for years (hard to find AC-Delco here), never had a problem. The right iridium plugs for your 2005 350MPI are NGK TR55IX. Not cheap here (about $28 each), but I think you should be able to find them for around $10 a piece...

Chris.........

Last edited:

floater212

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Been using NGK for years (hard to find AC-Delco here), never had a problem. The right iridium plugs for your 2005 350MPI are NGK TR55IX. Not cheap here (about $28 each), but I think you should be able to find them for around $10 a piece...

Chris.........

ok, looked up on link they have the washers on them, the ones i have do not have the washers at all. wondering if they still would work?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
ok, looked up on link they have the washers on them, the ones i have do not have the washers at all. wondering if they still would work?
That's just a generic spark plug photo, not the actual plug. The actual plug is a 14mm tapered seat... (No gasket)

Chris.