1999 Ebbtide 210 campione

codyray

Cadet
Am unable to find any information on my boat since Ebbtide went out of business in 2013. Has I/o 5.0l carbureted mercruiser. Curious what this would have on it an Alpha drive? Any guesses on prop dimensions ? I've hit 3 different floating logs now in the ICW and bent a few edges.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
welcome aboard.

two types of boaters in the ICW, those that have run aground, those that will run aground.

back to your prop. your boat could have 2 different gear ratios, and depending on the weight of the boat, about 5 different pitch numbers.

your prop will have a part number and a description on it for diameter and pitch. if you were happy with the performance of your prop, get an exact replacment.

you can also send your prop into a propeller service to get repaired.

the guys at general propeller in bradenton know the wife and I on a first name basis. we even get the frequent customer discount :facepalm:

codyray

Cadet
Scott thank you very much for the response! I will do that this week when i take the prop off. I have not ventured outside of the inlet yet until I got comfortable with the boat. ( just picked it up last month) I assume though on a 1-2ft day the ocean may be less choppy than the ICW with all the boat traffic. I can hope MUCH less debree also, it seems like everytime I go out I have to watch for something in the water.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
it seems like everytime I go out I have to watch for something in the water.

that is universal. if your in a small boat, you look for things in the water that can eat you. if your in a larger boat, you look to keep from running over things, you look to not injure wild life, and you look to make sure you dont run aground.

SkiDad

Lieutenant Commander
it would have been a 19 or 21 pitch depending on what the boat was used for. 19 would be a safe bet.