1998 Larson Cabrio

Bob Donahue

Cadet
Hey All,

I recently purchased a 1998 Larson 270 Cabrio, I'm looking to obtain an original owners manual, any thoughts where I could find one? Anybody out there own this boat, how do you like it?

Thanks, Bob

Bob Donahue

Cadet
Re: 1998 Larson Cabrio

I did thanks, they mainly had the old brochure on j-pegs, very limited information, mailnly pictures of the lay-out. They are also mailing me what literature they still have, hopefully a manual will be included, they were extremely helpful I will say.

Bondo

Staff member

I did thanks, they mainly had the old brochure on j-pegs, very limited information, mailnly pictures of the lay-out. They are also mailing me what literature they still have, hopefully a manual will be included, they were extremely helpful I will say.

Ayuh,... Don't get yer hopes up,...
A boat owner's manual is thin on any real useful info, Unlike a car owner's manual...

Philster

Captain

Engine and drive manuals is what you need.

Bob Donahue

Cadet

Yea, I have the manual for the Volvo-Penta & outdrive already, I was looking for information about the actual boat. Mainly because I have not had these types of features in past boats and was interested in reading up on! Thanks..