1998 Bayliner Capri Bowrider - Replacement Cover questions + ski hatch part question!

lordx

Cadet
Hey all.

I have a 1998 Bayliner Capri Bowrider 20.5 feet.

The OEM covers are getting brittle - and I never ride the boat in the rain - so I dont need the covers that allow me to use the boat while covered.

A good trailer cover would suit my needs - but I need to be able to put it on from inside the boat while it is on the boatlift!

Any suggestions or ideas would be great!

I found a link here on iboats: Bayliner 2050 Capri BX Boat Cover I/O (1998 - 2000) Taylor Made Semi-Custom 20' Euro V-Hull Runabouts Boat Cover #902339 - iboats

This cover asks about a 'swim platform' - my boat has a 'sun deck' which is about a foot long - is this what they are talking about?

ALSO - The ski hatch cover in the floor seems to have broken - it sags when stepped on. I found some site with bayliner parts but no ability to order! Where can I get OEM parts for this boat?

gtschueler

Recruit
Re: 1998 Bayliner Capri Bowrider - Replacement Cover questions + ski hatch part quest

Hey Lordx,

In regards to your ski hatch cover, we manufacture access hatches, deck lids and tackle centers. What size were you looking for. I can send you a catalogue with the specs of each of our items. Maybe one of our parts will suit your need. Feel free to contact us if you want. We'd be glad to help you out.

Company: DPI Marine, Inc.
Email: gregg@dpimarineinc.com
Phone: 847-488-9155

Thanks,
Gregg