1988 mercury 135hp V6. need pics! please help..

dom_litty09

Petty Officer 2nd Class
i replaced a piston on my mercury 135 and i didnt take pics of where everything hooks up to.. so im not completely sure of how it all goes back together.. i have a good idea but i really wanna see some pictures.. if anyone has any this would help me very much.. anything will help. need pics of the starboard and port side. mainly the port tho since thats where all the wiring is at.. if you have any pics that would help id really appreciate it.. (i believe the 150 is pretty much the same so that would pry work too) thanks in advance

aussieflash

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: 1988 mercury 135hp V6. need pics! please help..

Ok so you just need wiring help.I've got the same motor,but all my wiring is on the starboard side.I'm guessing you don't have a manual.Might be easier if you take pics so we can direct you.My boat is at full tilt up with bracket off under repair, so buried in well and can't take pics at moment.See what I can scrape up.

dom_litty09

Petty Officer 2nd Class

sorry i meant the starboard side.. and i have a manual but it doesnt show much since its all in black and white.. i mainly just need to know where a couple things go i have most of it done.

dom_litty09

Petty Officer 2nd Class

all i actually need to know is where a couple of hoses go.. i got it all together other than that