1984 Johnson 90 crossflow J90MLCRD-No exhaust adapter to outer exhaust housing gasket?

rebuilt

Petty Officer 1st Class
In the process of putting this one back together. I have the full rebuild kit from WSM. There is no gasket for the exhaust housing adapter (part # 0324059) to outer exhaust housing (part # 0435318). It's a long story as to why this had to come apart. No need to go there. On the BRP parts catalog site there is no listing for a gasket either. https://epc.brp.com/#/Evinrude//Johnson/J90MLCRD_1984/MIDSECTION/J90MLCRD_1984/39468050121/y
There is no water flow between these pieces, it looks like minimal exhaust flow. I either have to make one out of gasket material, (which looks like a pita) or use RTV Black, or maybe Permatex 2 non-hardening or none at all. Did J/E not use one? I don't remember if I cleaned gasket or just crud on these mating surfaces. Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

rebuilt

Petty Officer 1st Class
Aviation sealer (peanut butter)
I have a new can of that for the build. Thanks again. I don't get on here much anymore. Life happens, I love motorcycles too. But it was good to see your name pop up again. I'm gonna need some help repairing a lower for my 60 at some point in the future. I've got to get this never-ending 90hp project in the water first. This forum will no doubt be a big part of that. Again, thanks.