1982 Glastron Hpv 165 bow electrical panel

jwjw7108

Cadet
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I was wondering if anyone out there has a hull wiring diagram for a 1982 Glastron Hpv 165. I bought this boat about two months ago and have been doing little things here and there in between fishing trips to try and get this boats original equipment back into working order. I have run into a problem with the bow trolling and battery control panel. This panel includes a volt meter, circuit breaker, check batt 1&2 switch, run/charge switch, 12/24 receptacle, a single 12 volt receptacle and a tilt trim switch. Somewere in this boats extensive history one of the owners decided for some reason to cut all of the wires with the exception of the tilt trim. My questions about this panel are, no.1, how to get this back to original working order? No.2, what is the point of a run/charge switch when the Johnson V4 115 outboard will only run a 6amp charging output(with it's priority obviously being to charge the main running battery)? What is the 12/24 receptacle for when there is no control switch to isolate one voltage output from the other? And why would an individual have decided that the boat is better off without this panel and the batteries required for it to serve a purpose? I really enjoy owning this boat. It is in what I think to be in pretty darn good shape for its age. It is a blast to drive. The Johnson 115 that is mounted will push it to 45 speedometer speed and 43 GPS speed while handling really well. I am new to the whole boat ownership thing and very handy with tools, schematics and diagrams. So I should say also that I really enjoy trying to get this boat back up to somewhat original condition. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks.