1975 Super Sport 16' boat requesting admission to the Starmada! (2nd Splash complete)

STARCRAFT16SS

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1975 Super Sport 16' boat requesting admission to the Starmada! (2nd Splash compl

what good does it do to get her in the slip...I'd be getting her out of the water!!!!!!

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Re: 1975 Super Sport 16' boat requesting admission to the Starmada! (2nd Splash compl

what good does it do to get her in the slip...I'd be getting her out of the water!!!!!!

SS, I don't think they would've made it to the closest ramp...hopefully it was a pit-stop. They're darn lucky a barge or ocean liner didn't pass through the bay; they were 300 yards from the main shipping channel.

BonairII

Commander

Replaced my old roller bunk assembly with wood bunks. My trailer is a bit narrow, so the brackets at the stern are quite a bit angled. I'm going to drill a couple holes in the bracket and mount bolts to keep the the bracket from ever shifting.

The brackets in the front are angled also, but they rest on the fenders, so they are rock solid.

The boat is def more stable on the trailer now.

duke33

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good read. Thanks for the info. Subscribed.

jvanhees

Petty Officer 1st Class

Any progress? Good looking boat!