1970 Jupiter V 16' Restoration

Andy in NY

Commander
Re: Starcraft club can I join ?

Well I pickd up my rivets today so hopefully before I run off to Fla I can get all the extra ( aftermarket ) stringer holes filled and be ready to paint the bottom of the hull :D.

Rick

i need some rivets done, and i dont have a rivet gun so would you mind swinging up by my place to help?? :D

Bifflefan

Commander

LOL Kev I had the Dish and it was great as long as there wasnt a cloud in the sky :D. I have cable with 300 channels of nothing :D. SWMBO thinks I am nuts cause I have all the channels and generally watch about 5 of them ( diy, tlc, Discovery , Hgtv my religeous programing The weather channel :D and Speed. I would love it if a cable or satalite company would let you pick the channels you want and only charge you for them :D.

Rick

Boy wouldnt that be just about the best thing since,,,,,well something not as good as that.

Andy in NY

Commander

18 bucks? Thats outragous! just stop by and let me use yours.

Rickairmedic

Commander

Andy you could always do what I am doing :D my neighbor has 2 and told me last night I could use one rather than go buy one :D. Granted this was after showing him my $50.00 box of rivets LOL.

Rick

North Beach

Commander

Rick I don't think you understand... I think andy's looking for that special rivet gun that has a set of arms attached to it:D

And I have 1 set of emblems with 4 more on the way.

Rickairmedic

Commander

NB I know what Andy wanted :D. PM me with a pric for a set plus shipping to 40258 and an addy and I will pop some money in the mail to you :D. I wil take them plain unpowdercoated if you have them that way :D. My boat is going to be red so the Silver will look good on her :D.Thank you by the way :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Rick..Arent ya sposed to be haulin arse to Tampa yet?

You'll never get there diddlin around on some ol boat site:D

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kev I will be rollin out of here tomorrow around 6PM which should put me through Hotlanta around midnight with no rush hour traffic to deal with :D . That should put us into tampa around 7AM load the truck take a nap and roll back north :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Whew..You really love your wife...You can tell er I said so.
Watch the State troopies through the ATL..They have undercover Dodge Chargers and will be bored stiff looking for a big white serial killer looking van:eek:

Also the 50 miles or so on the 75 South to the FL border is all under construction (still) and they are pretty serious about the speed limit, no matter what time of day.
My last run up there 2 weeks ago? (it's fuzzy some times) had troopers out with the freakin radar love guns

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kev 75 is always under construction through there . I think they just put out the orange state flowers to keep you slow through there :D. I drive within 5MPH of the speed limit generally never seen much of a reason to speed through there :D.I just hope this trip doesnt remind me off the one at the beginning of April when it rained from Louisville to the Fla state line :D. Then all of a sudden Blue skies and sunshine LOL.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

Well no progress from the weekend I was busy driving . I did manage to get Zinc on the other side of the boat tonight . I didnt take pictures as it was dark and it looks just like the other side did when I zinc'd it :D. With any luck I will have primer on that side tomorrow night and maybe even some paint.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

Tonights progress 4 coats of primer on the port side with any luck 2 coats of Sunrise Red tomorrow then its time to flip her upside down :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Tonights progress 4 coats of primer on the port side with any luck 2 coats of Sunrise Red tomorrow then its time to flip her upside down :D.

Rick

I cant see the pics..ahem:D

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kev I did the last coat by flashlight . I will post pics tomorrow after I paint I promise :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Thats more like it!
If I am paying your fee's..well I expect steady updates w/pics..
In fact I may as well subscribe to your thread...I can get an email update instantly no matter where I am..

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL ok Kev I might try to shoot some interior pannels tonight so you will have fresh pics in the morning when you wake up in Havana :D:D.

Rick