1860 Lowe leaking

chasedog

Cadet
I have a 2014 1860 Lowe that is leaking from somewhere, I have sealed around the live well pump, pulled all the inspection plates, filled it up with water to see if I could see any leaks and nothing showed up. I ran the live well pump while it was on the trailer and again no leaks. When I say leaks, I mean 15/25 gallons per hour or so. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Check all the through the hull fittings, one must be broken. The only time I took on that much water was when a livewell through the hull fitting had cracked open on the inside and I couldn't see it. Best I can explain it is the part of the fitting on the outside of hull was sealed tight with sealer but the rest of it that the drain tube clamps onto was broken off.

chasedog

Cadet
I have checked all the fittings while the boat was in the water, i have also ran the livewell pump while it was on the trailer and no water leaked. I have filled the boat up with water and let it sit for 24hours or so, no water leaked

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Then your Lowe shouldn't have any water on the inside if you've done everything suggested. Live well feed lines, drain lines, livewell fittings, through the hull fittings are all good and no water drips out of the boat when leak tested. Besides the drain plug and speedo pitot tubing with a sound hull there is no other way for water to enter your boat.