1600 Navigator ( 2003 Model )

Recently purchased a 1600 Navigator with a 50 HP Johnson. It has a inboard fuel tank under the floor and was trying to find out the fuel tank capacity. I have the original owners manual, but is covers several boat models and does not give this info. It also has a fuel gage on the console, but the previous owner said it was not correct. Also unable to locate the electrical panel ( if it has one ). Did a search on this Forum for this model boat with no results. Very nice (wide) boat. Looking forward to getting it out on the water.
Thanks for any info,
Fred

Re: 1600 Navigator ( 2003 Model )

Thought I should leave an update. I was able to finally see the gas tank information plate and it is a 16 Gal tank!!!!! I was also able to figure out the wiring situation on this boat. There is not a circuit panel, but it has individual breakers on the console for each circuit and one main breaker at the battery. Actually pretty neat and I like that. As long as the circuit has protection. This is a very nice model without the windshield which I am ordering right now. I sent a template of the console to a fiberglass fabricator on Friday to make a nice fiberglass windshield. I'll try to post pictures if this forum allows that.