Nitro Z6 quality

Tangicajun

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1
I'm considering purchasing a Nitro Z6 boat. Just curious about the boats quality? Pros and Cons? Issues you may have had with the boat? Thanks
 

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
15,051
Re: Nitro Z6 quality

I was watching a Florida fishing show a couple of days ago and they were using the brand. Years ago a local Dallas area fishing show used the brand. I have seen them at boat shows and they seemed to be in line with the quality bass boat lines. Would I buy one if I were in the market for such? If I didn't it would be for some reason other than quality.....however if I were going to make the purchase, I would spend some quality time looking one over and asking questions, looking at the factory and things like that.

HTH,
Mark
 
Top