Kinda bummed

Well, I'm kinda bummed...this was supposed to be my "I'm now a Starcraft owner" post, but the seller of the 1969 islander 22' backed out at the absolute last minute :(. Oh well, still on the prowl ;)

dozerII

Admiral
Re: Kinda bummed

That suck big time Lake, but welcome anyway, keep looking the one you want will show up.

magnumdeke

Chief Petty Officer

Keep shopping, it will come to you!!! If it were me I would be looking for a mid to late seventies model for structural reasons. Good luck.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Sorry they backed out. Post up your location & your wish list for that islander, and then keep an eye on the SC @ CL & evil-bay thread.

Adhuntr.com
will search all of CL & several other sites

Should be quite a few SC's popping up for sale as the cool weather sets in...

rheagler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Bummer on the first one, but good luck on the Chieftain tonight!

It's all good, made the deal . . . i'll be posting some pics once i pick it up! :) :) :)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

See, that didn't take long. Pending pics - Welcome to the Starmada. How long before she gets drug home?

Picking it up tomorrow after work! I am already searching around for some answers...

mj05

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Keep shopping, it will come to you!!! If it were me I would be looking for a mid to late seventies model for structural reasons. Good luck.

Really? I didn't realize there were structural differences that amounted to much..... can you explain?