The mystery of the table

Trktrd

Cadet
Maybe someone here can solve this mystery, it's driving my wife nuts. There is a built in aluminum table on the boat that has several keyhole slots on one end and several 1/4" holes on the other end. I've googled everything I can think of and no results (pictures, etc) What in the world attached to this table at one time? It's a 1989 Lowe 189 Fish "n" Fun.

oldjeep

Admiral
Re: The mystery of the table

Maybe a place for bungie lines to hold stuff on the table?

Tempelton

Cadet

my guess would be to hang lures from for quick change of tackle

Trktrd

Cadet

The bungie thing seems to fit. And as far as the Arkansas get together, sounds like fun but I would likely not be welcome. I am a FLORIDIOT ! Only been in Ar for 5 years. But maybe if the boat is finished in time, I can disguise myself as an Arkie and show up on Ouachita.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

The bungie thing seems to fit. And as far as the Arkansas get together, sounds like fun but I would likely not be welcome. I am a FLORIDIOT ! Only been in Ar for 5 years. But maybe if the boat is finished in time, I can disguise myself as an Arkie and show up on Ouachita.

Well if you live in Arkansas you're not a Floridiot, you're an Arkie. We don't penalize folks for their past here.:p Hope you can make it. Gonna be a big time.:D

revkab

Seaman Apprentice

Maybe someone here can solve this mystery, it's driving my wife nuts. There is a built in aluminum table on the boat that has several keyhole slots on one end and several 1/4" holes on the other end. I've googled everything I can think of and no results (pictures, etc) What in the world attached to this table at one time? It's a 1989 Lowe 189 Fish "n" Fun.

I would have to wonder two things - 1) possibly it could be "ganged" with another table using the appropriate bolts. 2) The key-holed end *might* be a way to mount the table against another surface using exposed lugs from same said surface.