Happy Birthday, TilliamWe

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: Happy Birthday, TilliamWe

I will spend it working with my father on my "new-to-me" 95 K1500 Chevy pickup. Trying to get the brake lights to work, so we can go get his boat trailer and fix a bad wheel bearing on it. I am actually happy about doing this work. Because I don't get to see my parents much, as they live in FL and I live in IL.

On a side note, I went skiing and kneeboarding yesterday for the first time in "forever", and I can still function well this morning. See being 40 isn't all that hard! ;)

Bondo

Staff member

I will spend it working with my father on my "new-to-me" 95 K1500 Chevy pickup. Trying to get the brake lights to work, so we can go get his boat trailer and fix a bad wheel bearing on it. I am actually happy about doing this work. Because I don't get to see my parents much, as they live in FL and I live in IL.

On a side note, I went skiing and kneeboarding yesterday for the first time in "forever", and I can still function well this morning. See being 40 isn't all that hard! ;)

Ayuh,.... Still a baby in diapers,... :D

Happy B-day....;)

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Happy Birthday, sounds like you had some fun on the water yesterday.

aspeck

Staff member

Happy Birthday, Tilliam ...

countryboy26047

Petty Officer 1st Class

Happy Birthday bud! Hope you enjoy your time with your father.

nlain

Commander

Happy Birthday, hope it is a good one.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Another year older and deeper in debt!!!

countryboy26047

Petty Officer 1st Class

You come up north of the dam in a couple weeks and you'll see this boat I've been using for a month, at the harbor in Chester.
Hey,send me a message letting me know the dates you'll be up, we can meet up, ill buy ya a belated birthday beer lol

TilliamWe

Banned

Hey,send me a message letting me know the dates you'll be up, we can meet up, ill buy ya a belated birthday beer lol

Oh you misunderstand, I won't be there, just my sister's boat. And my parents. ;) But I'll bet you could buy them a soda, and "convince" them to make a run to Pittsburgh. :)

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Hey, happy birthday "Tdubs". Sounds like you've zeroed in on perfect way to spend it. BTW, welcome to the big four aught club. I'm about ten months ahead of ya.:D