Don't Know What to Say

RogersJetboat454

Commander
Re: Don't Know What to Say

:facepalm:

Most of them look like card carrying members of the Charles Manson fan club. Wonder what they intended on doing with the motor-less boat, or if it was just a joy ride?

robert graham

Admiral

They should be up for the "Felony Stupid" award!....down the river without a paddle/motor!:facepalm:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Mr. Parsi is clearly not with us.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Most of them look like card carrying members of the Charles Manson fan club.
I think comments like this and placing this in the Stupid Human Tricks section is unfair. Those four could easily be hard working pre-school day care workers. They might be members of their local church and sing in the choir on Sundays too. They might be Iraq veterans and medal of honor recipients.

Then again, they might be Manson Family worshipers. Yeah that's probably more likely. Carry on.

"We're stuck on a dam. Could you just move us over to the way around it and let is continue on our merry way? Thanks"

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I think comments like this and placing this in the Stupid Human Tricks section is unfair. Those four could easily be hard working pre-school day care workers. They might be members of their local church and sing in the choir on Sundays too. They might be Iraq veterans and medal of honor recipients.

Very well may be true, QC These were fine, upstanding citizens until they stole a boat and tried to float to New Orleans.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

They're extremely lucky they got stuck where they did.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

large amounts of beer had to be involved.

robert graham

Admiral

If I was gonna steal a boat, I'd at least get one with a motor on it, especially on the Mississippi River!...And this group of yo-yo's ain't done screwing up....not until they're in the jail or the morgue!....tune in later for more screw-ups!:eek:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

large amounts of beer had to be involved.

I'd say something a little stronger. Look at the kid on the bottom left. His eyes are half closed. He's obviously stoned out of his gourd.

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

great post. The comments posted to the news story are great, too, including this one:

"Im just glad that Internet hasnt figured out how to make pics scratch and sniff."

I know that 2 half-wits don't make a whole, but this proves that 4 don't, either.

And I try not to think about the group dynamics, including the 50+ yo woman and the 20 yo boy.

GTS225

Petty Officer 3rd Class

This is just embarrassing to this Iowa guy, but at least two of them were from Illinois.
What I'm considering is that they must figure that the mouth of "Old Miss" must be only a hundred miles away. Drifting only would take, what......20 days?

Roger

Tempelton

Cadet

Hey at least one of them was smart enough to not harass a public official or maybe he was to stoned to know what was going on.

newbie4life

Chief Petty Officer

I think the only thing funnier would have been if the gun-toting owner would have discovered the boat missing, found the criminals in it and tell them they could "keep the boat... but I want the plug." :)

BonairII

Commander

One police officer stated that the 4 people involved didn't have jobs or homes........they were drifters.

:p:D

BlkY2k

Chief Petty Officer

I'd say something a little stronger. Look at the kid on the bottom left. His eyes are half closed. He's obviously stoned out of his gourd.

I`m thinking Meth Heads.

bassman284

Commander

I`m thinking Meth Heads.

Almost certainly, even without seeing the mugshots. Drifting a motorless boat to the mouth of the Mississippi would make perfect sense to a meth head.

The Rooster

Ensign

Very well may be true, QC These were fine, upstanding citizens until they stole a boat and tried to float to New Orleans.

PLEASE don't send us any more criminals. We're overrun with them already !!!:(