Are our Starcraft boats kinda overlooked?

BugsBunnyBoater

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I bought a 2212 in September I love it a lot quality built boat.
What I also noticed is there are not a lot of forums about Starcraft boats.

64osby

Admiral
Re: Are our Starcraft boats kinda overlooked?

BBB - I think there is only one forum you should visit when it comes to Starcraft boats.

It's right here at iboats, and there is a wealth of knowledge and skill presented here by the members everyday.

You also have all the other catagories that enable you to research, trouble shoot, repair or show your ideas and skills.

It's a great site to be on, and the Starcraft guys are great, as well as everybody else.

1216bandit

Petty Officer 1st Class

BBB - I think there is only one forum you should visit when it comes to Starcraft boats.

It's right here at iboats, and there is a wealth of knowledge and skill presented here by the members everyday.

You also have all the other catagories that enable you to research, trouble shoot, repair or show your ideas and skills.

It's a great site to be on, and the Starcraft guys are great, as well as everybody else.

Ya, what he said!

airshot

Rear Admiral

Yep, I have an Islander myself,1983 with the 3.0. have had numerous boats in my 60 years but the Islander is my favorite as well as the family favorite hands down! With all the great info and quality people on this forum, any other forum would never be able to match this one, so why try?

Airshot

barato2

Commander

yes, they are overlooked. in back yards, out on the back 40, behind garages, under a pile of junk in the driveway. that's how we can buy them cheap. as, indeed, are most old boats, but these can be redone pretty easily....ever replaced rotted floor and stringers on a glass boat?

BB, they probably do suffer for not being so "glam" as more modern looking boats. but i have to agree with the other posters, the folks here make the difference. those of us who have had to post a Q in one of the other forums on iboats know what i mean........i now make sure my only-peripherally-SC-related Qs have at least enough of a Starcraft reference that mean ol EZ won't toss me out into the cold unfriendly waters of the I/O forums.........

(can't get the winking smiley to work, EZ, you know i'm just messin with ya)

MACHINE

Petty Officer 3rd Class

"overlooked" ... well lets see when I get to the ramp I can hardly get the "OFI LUSA" unloaded for the people wanting to look at it,

"overlooked" no "unknown" may fit better

Starcraft Enterprise

Petty Officer 1st Class

"overlooked" ... well lets see when I get to the ramp I can hardly get the "OFI LUSA" unloaded for the people wanting to look at it,

"overlooked" no "unknown" may fit better

I hear that. Contemplated a few times to naming mine "not for sale".