NFL - Week 4

WIMUSKY

Staff member
smiley-shocked002.gif

0 - 4..........

aspeck

Staff member
Re: NFL - Week 4

Vikes need to schedule the Steelers so they would have a chance at a win, cuz right now we have no offensive line and a defense with more holes than a block of swiss cheese, and a quarterback who has a bum foot and can't move to get out of the way of the rush that is faster than he is ... yep, I would put money on a Minnesota win over the Steelers about now ...:facepalm:

U.S.S. Too Tall

Petty Officer 2nd Class

No my friend, the Lions are 4-0!!! Two came from behind wins. Not just a few points, coming back from 20+ points behind. Now this is the team that I have been waiting for. If only we didnt get that far down in the first place, that would be better.

NYBo

Admiral

Giants pulled one out, courtesy of a bad call by the refs. Still an exciting game, though.

bassman284

Commander

BEARS WIN! BEARS WIN!

Who knew the Bears had a running game? Lovie must have had a slip knot noose on Martz's personal business.

sublauxation

Lieutenant

With a name like WI Musky I'd expect to see 4-0! I think for the sake of saving jet fuel the Vikes should call it a year:D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Managed to watch the Detroit game and then the Giants game.
Both pretty exciting games right to the end.

Whats going on with the dream team Eagles ???

skargo

Banned

Yeah, Ravens go into their bye 3-1 and they are alone at the top of the mighty AFC North!

angus63

Captain

The Giants are just winning! The defense is getting stronger with the return of OSI and Tuck coming back next week.
Eli was very cool down 10 with 5 min left. Refs helped a bit with the Cruz "give up" call. Having Nicks and Manningham back, and now having a tight end named Ballard who can catch too gives Eli alot of weapons to choose from and much more effective than the pevious weeks. Hope the fun continues...

image.JPG

image.JPG

angus63

Captain

Managed to watch the Detroit game and then the Giants game.
Both pretty exciting games right to the end.

Whats going on with the dream team Eagles ???

I think we are witnessing the difference between paying for individual players and creating a good team. Note that the author may be a bit biased.

aspeck

Staff member

IMO, Vick is a very talented player and he did what he had to do to get back in good graces. Now he has a fat contract and seems to have changed from a team player to being about him. Several others on the team are about themselves as well. Until Coach can bring them together as a team, they will struggle. I am not sure Coach's personality is strong enough to get the team to gel.

mphy98

Lieutenant

WIMUSKY when are you going to come to your senses? YOUR FROM WISCONSIN. It is forgone conclusion that you bleed yellow cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angus63

Captain

This just in.....

The Philadelphia Eagles have signed Amanda Knox...

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

With a name like WI Musky I'd expect to see 4-0! I think for the sake of saving jet fuel the Vikes should call it a year:D

Actually, I'm waiting for 5 - 0! The money they save on jet fuel can be used for a new stadium!

WIMUSKY when are you going to come to your senses? YOUR FROM WISCONSIN. It is forgone conclusion that you bleed yellow cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost, I "live" in WI, I'm "from" MN. As long as the Vikings are in Mn, I'll be bleeding purple.... No cheese for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southkogs

Staff member

No my friend, the Lions are 4-0!!! Two came from behind wins. Not just a few points, coming back from 20+ points behind. Now this is the team that I have been waiting for. If only we didnt get that far down in the first place, that would be better.

It's pretty crazy to watch, isn't it? I'm originally from Detroit, but when the Titans came here to Nashville it was too much fun to see a home team in serious bid for the championship (only happened the first year, really). So, I pretty much defected (not too hard considerin'). But if the Lions are gonna' have a go at it, I may have to dig out all my Detroit stuff again.

U.S.S. Too Tall

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Its crazy that the Lions have had two games that they had to fight back after halftime, week 3 was 20 points, this week 24 points. If the defense could stop a few more drives in the first half, or if the offense could have a few more points, or time of possession, they wouldnt have to come back so far. I love the games, and I love watchin my team!! I dont care how they win, as long as they keep doing it!!

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade

So what happened to Detroit in the off season? Going from three years of not being able to win a game solo to a team to reckon with.

mphy98

Lieutenant

So what happened to Detroit in the off season? Going from three years of not being able to win a game solo to a team to reckon with.

We hear that they snuck across the border and stole some of our secret weapon. OUR CHEESE!!!

U.S.S. Too Tall

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I think that they just hit the gym while the lock out was going on. It looks like most other teams didnt. Think about how many ACL and MCL inquires there has been, only being week 4. So many people are now out for 4 or 5 weeks, or the season. That kind of number only comes from not doing anything during the off-season.

But thats just my couch-coach opinion....

Or, maybe they got sick of being the laugh stock of the NFL....