I have an Optmax 175. Just bought it this year and want to do the basic Mx on my own. I have 2 questions about changing the fuel water filter:
1. what is the piece that came with it? looks like it fits into the bottom but when i tried to put it in there i think I broke the filter because now it just falls out.
2. When I started to unscrew the old filter fuel started to spill out. Is this normal? Will fuel keep coming out from the motor with the filter missing or is this just excess spilling out from the filter??
1. what is the piece that came with it? looks like it fits into the bottom but when i tried to put it in there i think I broke the filter because now it just falls out.
2. When I started to unscrew the old filter fuel started to spill out. Is this normal? Will fuel keep coming out from the motor with the filter missing or is this just excess spilling out from the filter??