1989 Evinrude Scout trolling motor

Looking for the bracket that holds the shaft from sliding up and down. Have found one for $100 and the whole arm bracket on the Evinrude/Johnson webpage for $116, but I don't need the whole arm bracket, just the clamp that holds the shaft. Can't seem to find a "cheap" one anywhere. :(

Re: 1989 Evinrude Scout trolling motor

Here's the pics of the bracket and clamp:

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

ranger363

Recruit
Re: 1989 Evinrude Scout trolling motor

Looking for the bracket that holds the shaft from sliding up and down. Have found one for $100 and the whole arm bracket on the Evinrude/Johnson webpage for $116, but I don't need the whole arm bracket, just the clamp that holds the shaft. Can't seem to find a "cheap" one anywhere. :(

from the part that you,ve shown on the page below you can simply go to evenrude web site or you can goggle evenrude scout manual and or schematics and it will show you a complete picture of the motor and the parts and part numbers. i have a 1989 ranger with a 89 scout motor its a 55lbs thrust.these r great motors i've recently wanted to get a newer motor but ive found that these older motors are much more durrable than the newer motors. you would think that they would'nt be but there just made better. you can also call evenrude parts department dirrect and they will be able to get you the correct part