FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The rotor cracked where it connects to the crankshaft. I already have a conversion alternator so I just need the rotor. Anyone know a place to get used 470 parts?
You'll need to come up with the proper name for this part or determine the part number to get a good response. eBay will proivide good option for used parts. I have some from a 3.7L, advise correct part.
I have parts books for Mercruiser and OMC stern drives. They give an exploded view of each component along with the proper name and part order number.$7.50. <br />Email year and model number with request: linda@nu-z.net