JC tritoon interior

Engreps

Seaman Apprentice
Does anyone know who manufacturers the interior for JC?

Would like to get the original seats and I am not getting any response from the factory..

rrhodes

Chief Petty Officer
Re: JC tritoon interior

Did you call JC or E-mail. They have been very responsive over the phone any time I called.

They pretty much tell you to contact your dealer to order the furniture.

Engreps

Seaman Apprentice

Did you call JC or E-mail. They have been very responsive over the phone any time I called.

They pretty much tell you to contact your dealer to order the furniture.

JC first told me they only sold through their dealers. I told them I was a business and couldn't make any money buying from a dealer...
She said leave a message for Sandy and she would get back to me...
I am referbishing this Tritoon for resale. I will use it for a while and make sure all the bugs are out...

I have called several times. Wating on a call back from Sandy at JC which I have left several mesages.... The recptionist told me who made their boat covers so I have purchased one. DJ Canvas great service..

I have also contacted several dealers about the interior with no response from them. I guess it's no a priority for them.

I have been boating all of my life and have redone several boats and a couple of pontoons. The last toon had a manufacturers tag under the seat. I contacted them was able to buy the original seats at a great price with no problems..

a1nowell

Chief Petty Officer

I have an '84 JC 24' Tritoon. I stripped it to the toons and put everything new including plywood. I bought my seeating from Pontoon Speciaist they look great and pricing was reasonable.