Hey Kev!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hey Kev!

Kev used regular Rusto. Do NOT try to rattle can it. Trust me on this one.

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

So something differant than the link I put up? The link shows the spray can but says its available in quart and half pint.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Nope. That's what he used. My Lowes has the marine stuff if you want to get all hard-core :p

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Menards by me has the Marine also, and really cheap, think it was a tad under $20, not much selection for colors though. May get hardcore ;) and use the Marine in white for the main color and spray the top deck and stripes on the side.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

EZ is right..you will spend 20 times the cash on cans AND it will look like well...like EZ's old boat..lol

I used the quart rusty..

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=150

this color as well...seems they have some cool industrial stuff too...hmmmm
also some crazy color changing, aka KustomKolors like they used to spray on 65 Impalas back in LA..lol

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Im thinking rattle can chrome, just so people can see me on the water for safety. :eek::D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Im thinking rattle can chrome, just so people can see me on the water for safety. :eek::D

lol..now I used that on my alum trim pcs..

I kinda wanted a chrome or polished alum hull and then a flying tiger type of mouth up in the bow with a Varga girl airbrushed on each side...ahhhh nostalgia..

They need a boat flip channel..Pimp my Boat show!

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I will contact the DIY network, they put anything on that channel. LOL

fshngho

Lieutenant

I have wished for a boat restoration channel for a long time. Ya'll may be making fun but heck I would love it!!!:p

North Beach

Commander

Yeah as long as I've been working on the LL we coulda had a couple of seasons:D

So far in the last 6 days or so I've traveled at least 300 miles while trailering, pulled two boat motors, and now at 100 plus temps, the AC took a dump in the shop:eek: so we're doing most of the work wearing sunblock!