Got her home today

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
I was suppose to get the 1975 Wellcraft V-17 Wednesday but I finally brought her home about a hour ago. Twins V-20 and V-17. Hope to launch her with in a month...
PDR_0276.jpg

PDR_0270.jpg

PDR_0275.jpg

Pierutrus

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Got her home today

I thought the dreaded "2ft-itus", meant bigger, not smaller.:eek:

What's your goal? The complete line?:D

rebars1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Nice lines on those hulls! Congrats.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

I thought the dreaded "2ft-itus", meant bigger, not smaller.:eek:

What's your goal? The complete line?:D
WE get a real good stripe bass run in the spring the chasing the alewife's and herring up the Connecticut River from late April til late May, fish up to 50 lbs with 30-40 common, I cant get the 20 in the river here to big but the 17 is perfect for that and the small lakes here also............

Texas Parrothead

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I am very jealous!

I love the idea of having multiple boats to fit each specific need, instead of only being able to afford one boat and trying to use to to do everything!

Congrats and enjoy the fact that you now have two holes in the water to throw your money into!:D

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

A lot of people asking for advice around here look for one boat that can do everything (take the whole family of 12 skiiing and fishing the flats). You have a great combination, for the right reasons.

ALso having a smaller boat is good for the children to use.

You can have a good day with several buddies taking them both out together; better than being crammed into one. That is, once you power up the small one!

I know you have to jump on opportunities, but for the benefit of others, I'd want the smaller one to have a flatter bottom, given the choice.

What you did, too, is the reason to keep a boat when you move up to a larger one. You don't get much mioney for an old used boat.