Saturdays chores done

puddle jumper

Captain
BBQ cleaned and started getting the boat ready for the new year. Priorities I tell you priorities.:D The wife wanted me to do gardening but I held out. I still have to build a fence this year but man the boat was calling to me ,you guys under stand right cuz my wife didn't.

Gregk

Seaman
Re: Saturdays chores done

BBQ, gardening???? The ground and water is frozen solid here and there's a snow storm on the way. :eek: :(

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

BBQ cleaned and started getting the boat ready for the new year. Priorities I tell you priorities.:D The wife wanted me to do gardening but I held out. I still have to build a fence this year but man the boat was calling to me ,you guys under stand right cuz my wife didn't.

I understand but is your local lake liquid yet ???

tallcanadian

Captain

Well, if you have nothing else to do, come over and help me shovel my yard out. LOL. I'll be deep in this crap for a couple of more months yet. All I can do is stare at my snow covered boat.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Well, if you have nothing else to do, come over and help me shovel my yard out. LOL. I'll be deep in this crap for a couple of more months yet. All I can do is stare at my snow covered boat.

More snow coming our way over the next few days !!!:mad:

puddle jumper

Captain

I understand but is your local lake liquid yet ???

We have had a fantastic winter. No snow at all and the ocean dint freeze this year. Yesterday was about 10c or about 70f. Darn I am going to wash and wax my truck to day.
I hope my wife under stands the relation ship with my other two woman in my life. Nothing like a threesome Me my truck and my boat all together at the same time.What else could a guy ask for. ;)

I have been watching the news and you people back east have been getting a terrible winter. You know we are hosting the winter Olympics in BC and as mother Nature would have it we are having the warmest winter in history.