Week 6 of the NFL

angus63

Captain
My NY Giants fell back to earth today and revealed a really weak secondary. The Saints offense is the real deal and is still the team to look out for at the end of the season. Brees and the offensive line had their way with us today. Hoping next Sunday nite we have an easier time with Arizona. Not a picture worthy day....

How did your team make out this Sunday?​

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: Week 6 of the NFL

I sure wish Skargo was still around, because...

The Steelers won again and the Ravens lost again! (And the bonus is that the Stillers beat the bogus Browns and the Bungles lost!) All is Good!

dguertin73

Cadet

My Patriots in the snowy new england weather are doing ok vs. the happless titans. Word up! As for the Giants vs. Arizona...good luck. That will be a shoot out!

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I was counting on your Giants in my fantasy league. I benched Brees on favor of Farve. OOPS

My Eagles seem to be doing poorly but I cannot watch them this week on tv.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

The Vikings DID NOT win their game. The Ravens LOST IT.

I'm very disappointed.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Giants got over adventurous at the start of the game with the long passes resulting in giving up possession. Should have gone for the first down with the few yards remaining in my opinion. Could have changed the entire game and made it at least a lot closer.

JustJason

Vice Admiral

With a final score of 59 to 0.... im dissapointed in my Patriots... they should of hit 60+. If Bellecheck left Brady in for the whole third i'm convinced the score should have been more like 80+ to zero... Why Bill why????

scipper77

Commander

what a week so far!!

The Vikings are not a 6-0 quality of team but they are for real. All because of Favre making clutch plays.

Skargo got banned:eek: Kinda saw it coming, somebody PM me the bloody details if there are any.

Someone benched Brees for the old man:confused:

My local team, the Bills looked horrible in there win over the J.E.T.S. How does that make the Jets look? Sanchez might not be there savior after all.

JaSla74

Chief Petty Officer

Saints look like the real deal this year. I hope they make it to the big one.

Oakland beat Philly:eek: Who saw that one coming?

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

what a week so far!!

Someone benched Brees for the old man:confused:

Brees sat the end of the game out for the same reason that Manning did - no sense in risking a QB over a game with a known conclusion. Really, the last Giants TD was a "gimme," so it was pretty much a 30 point (round numbers) win.

I thought that the Saints could beat NY, but I really didn't expect them to "spank" the Giants the was they did. We tend to get cautious around here about thinking of the Saints in terms of being SB material, but if they keep this up, there are sure going to be some nervous teams in the NFL!

???

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

And once again the Lions did not disappoint us with their result !!!!

gonefishie

Commander

I thought Skargo was RubberFrog with a different screen name. They're both from MD and Skargo reminds me of ole Rubber. Somthin is really wrong in TN, giving up 35pts in one quarter, that's pathetic. I would love to see the Saints in Indy. We got the Rams next, might as well mark it as 6-0. Did you guys see that hit the Panthers CB put on the returner who had called a fair catch? Man that was stupid!

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer

Time to bring out the paper bags . . . o and 6, well on our way to the perfect season. We get to play the Pats in London next weekend, maybe the Glazers will transfer some of their Manchester United players to the Bucs, and we might have something to go for. Our field goal kicker has never made a field goal at the professional level, sad, sad day in Tampa Bay. . .:(

captmello

Captain

At this level, winning is everything. 6-0, I'm going to enjoy it. Go Vikes!!:p
Ravens got their chance, couldn't do it.:(

scipper77

Commander

At this level, winning is everything. 6-0, I'm going to enjoy it. Go Vikes!!:p
Ravens got their chance, couldn't do it.:(

If your team doesn't have at least 4 wins this year they may be at risk to miss the playoffs. My bears are now 3-2 and it doesn't look good for winning the division. Week 6 and I'm already thinking wild card. If we beat the Vikings we might have a chance to win the division but they already have 3 more wins than us.

The good news in Chicago is that we really do have a good enough team to have a chance against any team in the league.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

And once again the Lions did not disappoint us with their result !!!!

Yep, you could see that one comin'. The disapointing thing for me is that the lions have made no progress in more years than I can count.
They were out classed in every phase of the game, AGAIN!
That said, the Pack are a very complete team!

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

My NY Giants fell back to earth today and revealed a really weak secondary. The Saints offense is the real deal and is still the team to look out for at the end of the season. Brees and the offensive line had their way with us today. Hoping next Sunday nite we have an easier time with Arizona. Not a picture worthy day....

How did your team make out this Sunday?​

MY BEARS SUCK:(

I heard a espn guy say that the Saint's were probably the best all around team in the NFL. WOW:eek:

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

I heard a espn guy say that the Saint's were probably the best all around team in the NFL. WOW:eek:

Don't buy into what those guys say, please don't misunderstand, The Saint's are looking Real Good this year. But, I hear them say that about every team, every player they are watching at that particular time....They can't All be the Best......:cool:.......just an observation.