Week 4 of the NFL

angus63

Captain
E5F5C24795E649F68AE92E47DC214A7F.jpg

My NY Giants made it look easy today over KC. Four and oh baby!! Team is looking good as a whole and looking forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully no let-down when we play Oakland at home next week. With Dallas and Washngton sporting two losses, and a banged up Philly, all is well in Big Blueville presently.

Saints looked good again over the Jets this afternoon!

Tony Dorsett and I are continuing to prove brilliant minds think alike!!!!:D

Monday night's game should be alot of fun!

How did your team perform this week?

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Week 4 of the NFL

Giants very impressive once again.
Hope Eli only really does have a bruised heel !!!

gonefishie

Commander

Too early to say but it would be awesome to have an all Manning Super Bowl. All those pink stuffs look mighty purdy huh? :D

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

hester and jones-drew blew my fantasy league this week, thats all i know!!! lol. chargers and steelers game should be interesting, huh?

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

E5F5C24795E649F68AE92E47DC214A7F.jpg

My NY Giants made it look easy today over KC. Four and oh baby!! Team is looking good as a whole and looking forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully no let-down when we play Oakland at home next week. With Dallas and Washngton sporting two losses, and a banged up Philly, all is well in Big Blueville presently.

Saints looked good again over the Jets this afternoon!

Tony Dorsett and I are continuing to prove brilliant minds think alike!!!!:D

Monday night's game should be alot of fun!

How did your team perform this week?

Just wait until your giants meet the Chicago Bears:eek::D

Fly Rod

Commander

Pats out play the Ravens, hand them their first lost of the season.With the score 27-21 Pats favor, the Ravens walk the ball down the field with seconds on the clock Ravens QB throws perfect pass hits the receiver on the numbers, in the end-zone receiver can't hold on, end of game, Pats win.

Of all the games that I watched it seems that the rules of protecting the QB are ruinning the game.

DayCruiser

Ensign

The Cowboys are painful to watch.QB Romo shows brilliance and then he shows disaster. I think the rest of the team just gets frustrated. Why try when Romo will just throw the ball to the other team?

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer

Well, the Bucs finally got it all together this weekend. . . EXCEPT THE KICKING GAME!!!:mad::mad::mad: We have this bum Nugent, I wish the Jets would take him back, we got rid of our hero, Matt Bryant for this guy?! A one legged man could kick more field goals than him. He's 2 for 7 on the year. . . Had he made those two he missed yesterday, we would have won. I'm gonna pull a Tonya Harding on him if there is not a replacement by next weekend. The Bucs are holding open auditions for a field goal kicker today, just show up and pretty much the job is yours, too bad I had to fly back to Ohio this morning.

Are the Broncos for real? They're looking good. The Saints are looking stellar, great defense, great offense, I would pull for them to go all the way. We might be known as the Tampa Bay Brown Bags before much longer.:(

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer

Update for my previous post, there is already a new kicker in place.:D They ditched that last guy for Shane Andrus from the Colts. No matter how bad he is, he couldn't possibly do any worse than the last guy. . . (famous last words:redface:)

angus63

Captain

Now starting.....Gus the field goal kicking mule!!!!!!!

tx1961whaler

Vice Admiral

The Cowboys are painful to watch.QB Romo shows brilliance and then he shows disaster. I think the rest of the team just gets frustrated. Why try when Romo will just throw the ball to the other team?
Jerry Jones and his new stadium:
hasbro-star-wars--transformer-deluxe-death-star.jpg

Too bad the team isn't better.....

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

Who has 6-Rings, who has 1?....No more need said! Muhahahahaaaaaa!