Smart Blond Joke For LF

heycods

Captain
A blonde walks into a bank in Toronto and asks for the Loans<br />> Officer. She tells the Loans Officer that she is going on a business trip<br />> to Europe for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.00. The Loans<br />Officer<br />> says that the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the<br />> blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car was parked on<br />the<br />> street outside the bank. She has the title, and everything checks<br />> out. The bank agrees to accept the car a collateral for the loan. The<br />> Loans<br />> Officer and the bank employees all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for<br />> using a $250,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An<br />> employee of the bank proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank's<br />> underground parking garage<br />> and parks it there.<br />><br />> Two weeks later, the blond returns, repays the $5,000 and<br />> interest, which comes to $15.41. The Loans Officer says, "Miss, we<br />are<br />> very<br />> happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out<br />very<br />> nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked<br />> you<br />> out<br />> and found out that you were a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is,<br />why<br />> would you bother to borrow $5,000 ?"<br />><br />> The blonde replies..."Where else in Toronto can I park my car<br />> for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it still to be there when I<br />> return?"<br />><br />> FINALLY A SMART BLONDE JOKE.......

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Smart Blond Joke For LF

Awwww, no way! She was Bleached!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I agree with Keith, bleached does come to mind on this one. No blonde can be a multimillionaire unless their name is Anna Nicole Smith! :D

heycods

Captain

And on the day after Easter ol techno is still trying to make friends :rolleyes: ;) :p