New guy here needs some help! OK 1st boat to repair! Ran fine but was sitting a year! Got it home and gas smelt new so fired it and runs fine! Trim rods raise very slow "without motor weight on them"! Tilt not moving at all! Ran it up and down manually, Added fluid. Repeated this 3 times. Left it sit over night and all day with motor weight on all rods. Bled air today then tried raising motor and it was stuck. Worked it a little then it let me lift the motor manually but slow. Raised all rods and refilled with fluid. Left sitting with weight on motor then bled it again! Will leave it over night and day while at work!
Talk to me guys seen a lot of problems solved here! I have tried everything on these post and other google searches! I know chevy trucks and most other autos but this boat has me twisted! Also downloading a manual tonight!
Thanks in advance,
BUBBA
Talk to me guys seen a lot of problems solved here! I have tried everything on these post and other google searches! I know chevy trucks and most other autos but this boat has me twisted! Also downloading a manual tonight!
Thanks in advance,
BUBBA