Looking for Mercruiser 3.0 Parts? Look here

nlott

Cadet
My Volvo 3.0gl has recently sheared off the flywheel studs, and as a result I purchased a Mercruiser, well Gm 3.0 that the Former owner of the boat dealership from which my boat came had been stashing in a storage unit. The engine was still in the crate, however went under water during hurricane katrina. I was tipped off by a mechanic that still works for the dealership that after the storm he drainded the engine, and filled it with oil and hand-spun the crank to lube everything up. I was given the ability to inspect the engine before purchasing so i broke it down... I only need the crank shaft, which only had very minor surface rust, but not on the journals, and emory cloth solved that problem.... If anyone need parts I will move the left overs that are all in excellent condition, and just need come cleaning.

I have all parts (never ran) as follows:
4 pistons (rings removed)
Block (cylinders perfect, Surface rust in water jacket)
Camshaft
Waterpump
Head (excellent condition)
Pushrods
Rockers
Valves
Lifters
Oil Pump (screen filter rusted)
plus remaining main parts of the engine.
Did not have carb, exhaust, or flywheel.
Email me @ nlott@empressaudio.com
or call or text me @228-669-0089

cooter2506

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Looking for Mercruiser 3.0 Parts? Look here

I dont think you can sell parts on the forums. Personally I would go to ebay and make seperaste listings for each item. Also never put your phone number in your post. Just my worthless 2 cents. LOL

nlott

Cadet
Re: Looking for Mercruiser 3.0 Parts? Look here

Usually most forums have a section for parts for sale, but I did not see one..
Im really not interesting in soliciting selling the parts, just trying to help someone out as I usually get the answers to my questions. Thanks