I will quit the posting - I get the hint

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer
Being I am sure I have maybe affended some people with my post, I guess I'll quit posting and do something different.. Have fun.. As for the winner I will mail you a turkey call.. No Problems here, have fun... Go figure.. Now you can crack open a beer and celebrate..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: I will quit the posting - I get the hint

:eek: Wait!.. Woah!.. Hold on a sec, BD.... <br /><br />Me thinks you're jumping to conclusions here.... :cool:

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah, whats going on? I like your posts! I've stayed up the last 2 night reading them!

crab bait

Captain

yeah, that's what they all say.. you'll be back..

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

:confused: :confused: :confused: <br /><br />Who hurt Barbara's feelings?<br /><br />I like her posts :D <br /><br />What's going on????????????

Twidget

Commander

:confused: :confused: Whats this about? I for one really enjoy your posts.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

It is really fantastic to have Barbara Dee to join us on this forum and entertain us with all of the wonderful stories and of her many experiences when out on the lake fishing.<br />I must say that it was very refreshing to read and witness something other than hateful politics and religeous bigotry.<br />Barbara, I and i'm sure that many of the forum's membership are sorry that you may have been offended and have not been made to feel welcomed by a few of the crass replies that some of your posts have recieved. However i have been here long enough to know that whatever the remarks that were made, i'm positive that it was not maliciously intended.<br />I hope that you have a change of heart and keep on posting.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

typical broad, leave in a huff........must be the red zone ..................(pms)

cpj

Ensign

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> typical broad, leave in a huff........must be the red zone ..................(pms)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pony

Rear Admiral

thats pretty much always the case dave......

magster65

Commander

You've got to be joking!<br />A little negativity and you're out?<br />That's just silly. <br />Now... you will be assimilated, resistance is futile :)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

What did I miss? <br /><br />I have been reading and have not found anything offending enough to leave for. One person said it was a stupid post, but a welcome relief from the stuff we have been discussing.<br /><br />Hopefully your not the kind of person who on boards will every once in a while decide to leave in a huff, just to see how many people beg them to stay.<br /><br />By the way, please stay, it has been good reading your words. One thing I loved when I came here was the welcome I felt. Everyone was decent and open to what I had to say. I am sure some here don't agree with me totally, but over all everyone has been decent and kind. You are more than welcome to stay here with us and enjoy this for what it is. It is a wide mix of people who have one thing in common. We like lively debates over the worlds issues, and sometimes come to harsh words, but in the end still act like a group of friends. Don't take everyone here too seriously.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea magster, if that is all she can take, then she better bow out for sure cause I seen nothing wrong said up to this point.

Pony

Rear Admiral

same EXACT sentiments as deputy.......i've been searching for something offensive as well

dolluper

Captain

Your skin will thicken up in about 30 more posts'we've all been there,but we's still here<br />Still the best place to be!!!!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

HEY!!!!! A girly man? <br /><br />I am deeply offended by that! Just because Iam a little sensative, like to wear pink, and love Bett Middler, that means nothing! I like manly things, watching football and once a year or so take a trip up north to go clubbing baby seals!<br /><br />Now if you'll excuse me, sleepless in Seattle is on tonight.